RTGS system participants can be:
The applicant will be eligible to participate in the National Bank system only if it meets all the requirements and obligations set out in the rules of the RTGS system.
1. An applicant shall apply in written form to the National Bank of Georgia for inclusion in the system and, if necessary, submit a participant's application form or other additional information specified in the rules of the system.
2. The National bank will consider the application and notify the applicant of the decision taken within the time frame specified in the rules of RTGS system.
3. In case of positive decision, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
4. The system operator provides support to the applicant for testing in a test environment and conducts training according to the agreed plan.
5. If the applicant successfully passes the testing and meets the criteria for participation in accordance with the rules of RTGS system, an agreement is concluded between the system operator and the participant on participation in the Real Time Gross Settlement System.